- Saudi Arabia is a country filled with lots of excitement. A country with a wide variety of landscapes, from the sea to the desert, the mountains to the busy towns. You won't have enough days to see all the great places Saudi Arabia has to offer. Everything in Saudi Arabia's cities is distinctive and worth experiencing, from the opulent shops and skyscrapers in Riyadh to the hilly region of Abha, industrial trips to Al Jubail, and mosques in Medina.
- There's one thing I hope you will never regret visiting Saudi Arabia, which is going there without a good camera. Saudi Arabia is blessed with a lot of beautiful cities, beaches, restaurants, and thousands of tourist centers with beautiful and amazing attractions. In this article, I will be giving you a written insight into the cities in Saudi Arabia and their beautiful attractions you will never want to miss.
RIYADH: THE CULTURAL HUB IN SAUDI ARABIA
BEST VISITING TIME: March to November
- Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia, is a cultural delight for both leisure and business travelers. Despite being modernized, it has managed to maintain its old-world charm. The contemporary buildings that dot Riyadh's skyline demonstrate how quickly this city developed from a little tribal region into one of Saudi Arabia's premier cities. Riyadh, which tops the list of Saudi Arabia's tourism destinations, extends a kind welcome to visitors. Riyadh is a place where both the historic charms and the sophisticated modern architectural buildings are on display to tourists. It is a perfect fusion of modernization and traditions.
- ATTRACTIONS IN RIYADH
1. Al Masmak Fort
- LOCATION: Qasr al-Masmak, Al Imam Turki ibn Abdullah ibn Muhammad, Dirah, Riyadh 12652
- ENTRY FEE: Free
TIMING: Sunday to Thursday: 08:00 am to 09:00 pm; Friday: 04:00 pm to 08:00 pm; Saturday: 09:00 am to 08:00 pm
A fascinating place to see in Riyadh is the 1865-era Al Masmak Fort or Fortress, which is constructed of mud and clay bricks. The fort is very significant in Saudi Arabia since it provides information about the country's history and previous monarchies. The fort houses a wide variety of artifacts that shed light on the kings' past and way of life. In the fort, there is a mosque as well as an opulent room called a diwan that has a throne and opulent decor. For a genuinely enlightening experience, one should unquestionably schedule a trip to Al Masmak fort in Riyadh.
you can book now A DAY IN RIYADH
2. Al Faisaliah Center
- LOCATION: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Al Faisaliah Center, an architectural marvel that symbolizes the modernization of the city, is another prominent location to see while visiting Riyadh. The fourth-tallest structure in Saudi Arabia, the center's tower is 247 meters high and has a glass ball dangling from its pointed top. The tower also has a dine-in restaurant called the Globe that serves scrumptious European fare and has glass panels that provide a 360-degree view of the city. This unusual building also features a mall in its basement, where one may go shopping. Overall, it's a great spot to unwind during your Saudi Arabia tour amidst the city's business district.
3. King Abdulaziz Historical Center (National Museum), Riyadh
- LOCATION: Historical Center، King Abdul Aziz، Al Murabba, Riyadh 12631, Saudi Arabia
- NATIONAL MUSEUM ENTRY FEE: SAR 10 for adults and free for children
- NATIONAL MUSEUM TIMINGS: Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm; Friday: 04:00 pm to 08:00 pm; Saturday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm; Sunday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Don't forget to explore the National Museum in Riyadh if you enjoy history and are curious about the lengthy history of Saudi Arabia. The National Museum of Riyadh will provide you with a deep understanding of Saudi Arabia. It is filled with rich artifacts and displays of sculptures, antiquities, and other ornaments that define the culture and traditions of the people of Saudi Arabia. This location is fantastic to spend a whole day in because it has mini-theatres and video-audio tours. The museum features a mosque, a park, and eight main galleries.
- you can book now A DAY IN RIYADH
JEDDAH– A COSMOPOLITAN DELIGHT IN SAUDI ARABIA
BEST VISITING TIME: October to March
The second-largest city in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is full of historical and cultural treasures that reveal much about the nation. However, it also has a wide range of attractions, making it one of the most up-to-date cities in the country. Jedda is a captivating city since it offers both historical and contemporary attractions. In Jeddah, there are several fascinating locations to explore, including museums, cafes, art galleries, serene beaches, and picturesque coastlines. Away from the rigidity, Jeddah gives visitors a liberal experience because it has so much to choose from.
ATTRACTIONS IN JEDDAH
LOCATION: Tahlia Street, Jeddah
Athr Gallery Timings: Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 02:00 pm and 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm; Saturday: 03:00 pm to 09:00 pm; Closed on Fridays.
This is the area in Jeddah that all art enthusiasts should check out. Athr Gallery, which boasts exquisite and original works of art, gives the nation's art a fresh perspective. It regularly offers exhibitions and events where outstanding works of art from all over the world are displayed, including pictures, sculptures, scenes, and other works of art. The Athr Gallery, which was founded in 2009, has been emphasizing the promotion of contemporary art in Arab countries.
2. Jedda Floating mosque
LOCATION: 6826 Corniche Rd, حي الشاطئ، 2420، Jeddah 23613 2420, Saudi Arabia
TIMINGS: 24 hours
JEDDAH FLOATING MOSQUE ENTRY FEE: Free
This site is a must-visit location on your vacation to Jeddah because of its picturesque setting and the peaceful vibes that one can experience here. The mosque is called the Floating Mosque because it was constructed to appear as though it were floating on the water. Millions of tourists visit the mosque, also known as Fatima Al Zahra Mosque, each year. Along with spending time in the courtyard taking in the gorgeous sea views, there are daily prayers held here that can be attended.
MEDINA: HOME TO PROPHET
BEST VISITING TIME: October to May