The House of Allegiance tells the story of a glorious history of this blessed country where the people of Al-Ahsa pledged allegiance to King Abdulaziz, may God have mercy on him, in the year 1331 AH. The House of Allegiance is one of the most famous landmarks that witnessed the most prominent events before and during the unification of the Kingdom. The house of Sheikh Abd Al-Latif Al-Mulla (House of Allegiance) is located in the center of Al-Kout, in the city of Al-Hofuf, and its area is estimated at about 705 m 2 and was founded in 1203 AH. This place witnessed the arrival of King Abdulaziz, may God have mercy on him, in the opening of Al-Ahsa on the date of 5/5/1331 AH, where he lived and pledged allegiance to the people of Al-Ahsa on hearing and obedience to the Book of God and His Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace.
The House of Allegiance is considered one of the most important political historical monuments in Al-Ahsa. It was restored by the Saudi Antiquities and Museums Agency in the years 2005-07. Since that date, the Al-Ahsa’s celebrate the National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.